Thursday’s press conference schedule for the Mexican GP is out, and as usual there are a few interesting pairings to look forward to.
The first pair-up that catches our attention is Lewis Hamilton and Nikita Mazepin. The veteran and the rookie have been exchanging words through the media ever since Hamilton slammed F1 for prioritizing billionaire’s kids over talented drivers.
Hence, there is a bit of uneasiness going on between the duo and the reporters are definitely going to bring up questions related to the seven-time world champion’s pay driver comments. So, only time will tell if the press conference brings the two closer or drags them farther from each other.
The other pair-up combination is Daniel Ricciardo and home hero, Sergio Perez. Both carry a special place in their hearts for the American continent. Also, there’s Ricciardo‘s charisma and Perez’s excitement for his home race, setting a very positive mood in the room. Hence, amazing content to look forward to from the duo.
Drivers’ press conference schedule for Mexican GP
- Daniel Ricciardo (McLaren) – Sergio Perez (Red Bull Racing)
- Kimi Raikkonen (Alfa Romeo) – Esteban Ocon (Alpine)
- Fernando Alonso (Alpine) – Charles Leclerc (Scuderia Ferrari)
- Lance Stroll (Aston Martin) – Mick Schumacher (Haas)
- Antonio Giovinazzi (Alfa Romeo) – Lando Norris (McLaren)
- Nikita Mazepin (Haas) – Lewis Hamilton (Mercedes AMG)
- Carlos Sainz (Scuderia Ferrari) – Nicholas Latifi (Williams)
- Yuki Tsunoda (AlphaTauri) – Sebastian Vettel (Aston Martin)
- Max Verstappen (Red Bull Racing) – Valtteri Bottas (Mercedes AMG)
- Pierre Gasly (AlphaTauri) – George Russell (Williams)